- 1 Bedroom with 6ft Bed
- Bathroom with Bath & Shower
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Private Patio
- Ideally Located for Cycling and Walking
- Local Pub Serving Real Ale and Meals
- Within Easy Access to Picturesque Suffolk Attractions
The cottage is suitable at all times of the year as there is electric heating in the kitchen and bedroom, underfloor heating in the bathroom and a woodburning stove in the lounge which keeps the whole place very warm. Towels and linen are provided.
The kitchen has a Neff cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and a washing machine if your stay is a long one.
There is a small private patio and an affinity to chickens would be an advantage as we have some 30 bantams next to the cottage and a variety of fancy ducks and guinea pigs in our garden.
For family reasons we need to keep the cottage free from smoking and pets.